Imagine an eleven-storey apartment complex, incredible view to the sea and mountains, well-maintained beaches in a few steps from your home, swimming pool and pergolas for rest. Did you do it but still don’t know how they are tied together? They tied in the perfect apartment complex. In fact, it’s not all that the apartment complex has on its territory.
Even in the head does not fit, if you purchase of one of these apartments, you will live in a mini-town with an area of 3.135 sq. m, where there is absolutely everything that can only meet your wishes:
– Well-maintained green garden;
– Landscape design;
– Winter indoor pool with heating;
– Sauna, hamam;
The complex can be clearly defined as a high-quality building object. It includes a variety of infrastructure, comfortable life and holiday all year round. Moreover, the building is located on the Mediterranean coast and is surrounded by the unique flora of Alanya.
Let’s look what this apartment complex can offer to us. Let’s start with the types of apartments:
– “1+1” apartment with an area of 64,5 sq. m will suit for everyday life and holidays for a couple without children.
– “2+1” apartments with an area of 131 and 134 sq. m are made for big families and their friends. In this apartment everyone will feel comfortable.
– There are also penthouses in the apartment complex. Usually they are chosen by those who can’t live a day without meditating in the open air, being alone with nature. The mountain air and the gentle sound of the sea waves will create a sense of freedom and privacy.
Let’s look at the layouts of the apartments. There will be:
– From 1 to 3 bathrooms;
– In “2+1” apartments and duplexes will be dressing rooms;
– From 1 to 3 balconies;
– Total area is from 64,5 sq. m to 250 sq. m.
If you want to know more details you can look at the drawings of the apartment that fully correspond to the original.
In addition, the real estate developer considers that it’s important to perform construction work efficiently and think through every detail so that the future owner feels secure and comfortable, so it is mandatory to provide:
– 24/7 security and CCTV;
– Power generator. Satellite TV;
– Wi-Fi- Internet;
– Reinforced concrete floors with a thick of 32 cm. High-quality light-colour ceramic tiles are used as a floor covering;
– Sound-proofing and thermal insulation walls made of empty bricks. All the internal walls are first covered with cement, and then with plaster;
– Windows, frames and doors are with a thick of 70 mm and made of high-quality PVC with metal frame from leading manufacturers;
– Wooden kitchen set in light colours with frames. The working surface was made of marble and granite. The wall between the upper and the lower cabinets are lined with small tiles;
– The walls and floors of the bathroom are made of light-colour ceramic tiles. In bathrooms: shower cabins made of tempered glass, built-in wall-mounted toilets, cabinets with mirrors, compartments for towels and sinks. Ceiling was made of waterproof plastic panels with lamps;
– Marble stairs with railings;
– Communications with the TSE quality mark, i.e. passed all checks of The Institute of Turkish quality. All rooms and balconies are equipped with telephone lines and sockets for TV antennas. On the balcony there is faucet.
Construction begins only after a Private inspection company has made soil surveys. According to the results of the inspection, a building plan is drawn up, after which it is approved by the town planning municipality, and only then is a construction permit issued. During the work, licensed specialists will regularly carry out inspections at the construction site to ensure that the building’s design meets the state’s Legal construction standards. During the construction period, all risks and losses belong to the developer. After submitting a turnkey apartment to the buyer, all responsibility falls on the buyer.
We tried to tell you about all the advantages of this apartment complex, now the choice is up to you. Call us right now, our specialists are ready to advise you.